Internship in the Foundation
The Heinrich Böll Foundation offers the possibility of internships as part of our current projects, exclusively in relation to the fields in which we work. Interns participate in our daily work and are expected to take an active approach and show initiative. Internship-related activities at the hbs office are defined individually for each candidate, according to her/his qualifications, expressed level of interest, and the office’s current needs. In addition to our traditional cooperation with the Belgrade Open School as part of their internship program, internship positions are also open to other candidates from the region, or from EU countries.
Open Call for Internship
The Belgrade Office of the Heinrich Böll Foundation is issuing an open call for a paid internship opportunity at our office in the duration of ca. 6 months.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to experience the work of a German political foundation, and take part in all of its activities;
- An opportunity to see the implementation of an entire project cycle, and conceive, plan, and implement a project of your own;
A candidate should:
- Have a keen interest in the topics of the Foundation - green policies, democracy and human rights, and gender equality;
- Be a national of one of our programme countries, or the EU;
- Be a student or recent graduate in social sciences/humanities, environmental policy, gender, European or legal studies;
- Be proficient in English and/or German;
Applications should be sent to email@example.com and contain a CV and a motivational letter. The motivational letter should be up to 500 words or two pages in length, and answer the following questions:
- Why are you the right fit for us?
- What do you consider to be the most pressing global and/or local issues and why?
- What would be your idea for a project of your own?
Rolling, initiative applications possible. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for a Skype interview.