Internship in the Foundation
The Heinrich Böll Foundation offers the possibility of internships as part of our current projects, exclusively in relation to the fields in which we work. Interns participate in our daily work and are expected to take an active approach and show initiative. Internship-related activities at the hbs office are defined individually for each candidate, according to her/his qualifications, expressed level of interest, and the office’s current needs.
Open Call for an Internship for Kosovo and Montenegro Nationals
The Belgrade Office of the Heinrich Böll Foundation is issuing an open call for an internship opportunity at our office for a student from Montenegro or Kosovo, in the duration of 6 months beginning in February and ending in July 2020.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to experience the work of a German political foundation, and take part in all of its activities;
- An opportunity to see the implementation of an entire project cycle, and conceive, plan, and implement a project of your own;
- A monthly stipend to cover living costs in Belgrade.
A candidate should:
- Have a keen interest in the topics of the Foundation - green policies, democracy and human rights, and gender equality;
- Be a national of either Montenegro or Kosovo eligible to live and work in Serbia;
- Be a student or recent graduate in social sciences/humanities, environmental policy, gender, European or legal studies;
- Be proficient in English and/or German;
Applications should be sent to email@example.com and contain a CV and a motivational letter. The motivational letter should be up to 500 words or two pages in length, and answer the following questions:
- Why are you the right fit for us?
- What are the most pressing issues in your country or in the region and why?
- What would be your idea for a project of your own?
The deadline for applications is January 15th 2020. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for a Skype interview, after which a final decision will be made. Internships may start no later than February 15th 2020.